TOP 100 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED
- This site is truly for those who are BORED!
- This site will letcha start your own website, whether it's for a blog, business, or just a little website about your favorite show.
- This is for all of you who don't have what over 50% of teens with the internet have. AOL Instant Messenger!
- This is for the boring news, so that when you goto the next site, you'll be that less bored.
- This is for the site that has everything: news, horoscopes, games, and advice for whatever troubles you.
- This is for when you need a good laugh.
- This is for when you can't find what you're looking for here and want to go further.
- This is for when the Tripod site won't due for you and you want a place to start a blog.
- This is for the little ones who would like a place to play games on their favorite Disney shows.
- This is another place for little ones-or for the seriously bored- the Cartoon Network home page.
- This is also for kids..NICKELODEON
Things Around the House:
- Invite a friend over and hang out.
- Watch Television
- Talk to people online
- Find a way to make money, get together with a friend, or go solo.
- Make a list of the The Top 100 Things to do When You're Bored.
- Wrestle with a sibling or one of your pets.
- Have a party and invite your friends over.
- Listen to music and read magazines.
- Bother your sibling.
- Call up Home Depot and ask if they have a wireless extension cord.
- Unscrew the shower cap and fill it with red food coloring eggs.
- Put plastic wrap on the toilet.
- Get one of those milk jugs where you can't see the milk, and put a drop or two of yellow food coloring in it.
- Get a couple bags of Dixie Cups, find a room that has tiles, so it's not a messy clean-up, and fill each Dixie Cup with water, one by one, and stack them up in front of the door of a room.
In This Pattern:
* * * * *
* * * *
* * * * *
NOT This Pattern:
Things Around Town:
- Go outside, bike, or jog around the neighborhood.
- Goto the nearest Dollar Tree with 30 Dollars and buy all the candy they have in stock.
- Gather a couple of friends up and goto the mall.
- Get tonsa candy from the Dollar Tree *same Idea as above* and watch movies all day.